Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-07-2016, 07:26 AM   #1
Gnostradamus
Gnostradamus began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
The Gnostic Notebook: On the Secrets of James and Thomas

FREE BOOK from JULY 8th to July 9th!

In Volume One, Lambert pulled back the veil on the secrets hidden within the fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm. Now he turns his attention to the Holy Gospels.

Using various texts from the Nag Hammadi library, including the Gospel of Thomas, Lambert identifies a list of seven key parables found within the Synoptic Gospels. According to the texts, the successful interpretation of these seven parables is enough to unlock the mysteries hidden within the teachings of Jesus.

"... my primary desire was to find a map, if you will, which would lead to the next section of the Synoptic Gospels we need to unlock. I look at these Gospels as a sort of literary puzzle box. The section where Jesus revealed that the parables were designed to conceal information as well as to transmit it to those he wished, this operates in a similar manner to a panel on the surface of this metaphorical puzzle box which can be slid into a new position, unlocking various other pieces of the puzzle in the process. And for a while it was working, there was a thread to follow from reference to reference. Eventually, however, we ran out of leads. If only there was an external text which could provide us with a map of sorts so that we knew where exactly to look, or to return to my puzzle box metaphor, a map of the surface of the box indicating on which panels one should focus one's attention."

So that's the blurb (excuse me).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014ANEEO0

And there's the link to the page on Amazon where you can go and read the blurb (excuse me again).

This book is like that puzzle box from the Clive Barker movie Hellraiser. Solve at your own risk.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	book cover 2.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	150002  

Last edited by Gnostradamus; 07-08-2016 at 02:43 AM.
Gnostradamus is offline   Reply With Quote