Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 03:20 PM   #1
eskin
eskin began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
New PRS-500 Reader, cradle, and leather cover

I bought two when our local CompUSAs closed down, really only need one. I did authorize the unit on my account with the Sony Connect store, but will deauthorize it from my account before sending it out. Its only been turned on to authorize and install the latest firmware updates. Also includes the Sony cradle and brown leather cover, both new in box, never used.

Price is $250.00+insured shipping for everything, payment via PayPal preferred.

Cheers and thanks,

Michael
Old 08-19-2007, 04:20 PM   #2
alophind
Connoisseur
alophind began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Treo 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskin View Post
I bought two when our local CompUSAs closed down, really only need one. I did authorize the unit on my account with the Sony Connect store, but will deauthorize it from my account before sending it out. Its only been turned on to authorize and install the latest firmware updates. Also includes the Sony cradle and brown leather cover, both new in box, never used.

Price is $250.00+insured shipping for everything, payment via PayPal preferred.

Cheers and thanks,

Michael
A little above my budget
Does it have any promotion with the account ? Like the 199$ in SONY or the one that was before it ?
Advert
Old 08-19-2007, 05:15 PM   #3
eskin

No, it is just what is listed...
Old 08-19-2007, 06:47 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
easkin, what about the warranty? Since it is still within warranty, do we get the receipt with it?
Old 08-20-2007, 02:33 AM   #5
eskin

Yes, I have the receipts.
Advert
Old 08-20-2007, 05:11 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
That's an excellent price for a Reader + cradle + leather case, eskin. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a buyer.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:57 PM   #7
mojochris
mojochris began at the beginning.

Device: none
Might be interested

I sent you a private message, but I'll ask here to in case you don't get that (first PM here...not sure how well the system works) ;-)

First do you still have it?
Any idea how much it would be to ship to Virginia?

Thanks

C.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:38 PM   #8
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist
Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Will you sell the leather cover alone, if so, how much?
Old 08-20-2007, 10:10 PM   #9
mojochris

If this is still available please contact me
mojochris at gmail dot com

Thanks

C.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:52 PM   #10
mojochris

Just to let everybody know I just sent the payment. ;-)
So it's no longer available.

Can't wait to get it!!!

Thanks eskin!
Old 08-21-2007, 12:29 AM   #11
eskin

Hi y'all,

The system has been sold! (Thanks, Chris!)

Cheers,

Michael
Closed Thread