Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-25-2019, 08:29 PM   #1
Major General
Zealot
Major General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmos

Device: Newest KF 10, iPad, iPad Mini
Books from Calibre not showing on new Kindle Fire HD 10--help!

I just got the newest model Kindle Fire HD 10. Put about 1000 books on it from my Calibre library. These books gave me ZERO problems on my old previous generation Fire HD 10.

But it's been 90 minutes since I transfered the books to the new Fire. Calibre says the books are on the new Fire, but the KF 10 itself doesn't see them at all--NOTHING is in Books!

I know it takes a while for the KF 10 to index the new additions, but should it be taking THIS long? What can I do to fix this? HELP!
Major General is offline   Reply With Quote