Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
ezziriah
ezziriah began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Question Unable to Read any Books From Digitial Editions

I've been unable to read any of my books from my digitial editions, I'm not sure if it is because they are PDF files, or if I have locked something. I will be in the digitial editions menu and it lists all my books and I click to start reading any of them and it has the hourglass thingie and once its done it doesn't go to the book like it usually does. Can anyone tell me if something is accidently locked or if you know of something I could do to begin reading again??? I've been trying to get some reading time in today but, something has halted that
ezziriah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Let Astak help you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezziriah View Post
I've been unable to read any of my books from my digitial editions, I'm not sure if it is because they are PDF files, or if I have locked something. I will be in the digitial editions menu and it lists all my books and I click to start reading any of them and it has the hourglass thingie and once its done it doesn't go to the book like it usually does. Can anyone tell me if something is accidently locked or if you know of something I could do to begin reading again??? I've been trying to get some reading time in today but, something has halted that
Dear ezziriah:

You may need to unzip the downloaded file OR you have not found "My Digital Editions" yet in "my documents"! ADE when you download sticks the books automatically into a file it creates called "My Digital Editions" in your "my documents" folder.

If this fails:

Call 1-866-368-8788 or email: support@astak.com and let us walk you through it!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert