Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 02-04-2012, 06:02 PM   #1
ekuest
ekuest began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe
Selling Pocket Edge

I have an Entourage Pocket eDGe (PE) that id like to unload. i got it off woot.com a few months ago. its a great device but i just dont want to have to fiddle with it all the time and browse this forum to get it to where it would be useful to me. instead i only use it as an ereader and an alarm clock, which its great for, but kind of a waste. i think im just gonna get a nook touch instead.

anyway i will be shipping from oahu, in a medium flat rate box so US only. i dont think i have the original box but i do have the perfectly functional edge, the charger, and the stylus. it is running android 2.2.1 which is i think the updated ermine? i think i updated it right when i got it but havent done anything since. there are a few minor scratches on the case but the screens are both scratch free. i am asking $100 shipped and am open to offers. i have heatware under ekuest if youre looking for references.

post here and/or PM me for details. i will try to post pics tonight.
ekuest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
You paid it shipped 130 dollars, and it showed up at the last jan woot off at 90 dollars. Asking 100 is a bit too much maybe. It retains its value but I'd not sell it if I was you.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2012, 01:00 AM   #3
ekuest

yeah i said open to offers too. i dont know how much they go for used bu ebay had them for $110+ship so i thought $100 shipped was fair. if someone wants to counter they can.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:13 AM   #4
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
eBay prices are all over the place; Today 99-149.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:39 PM   #5
ekuest

yeah, so price is negotiable. im not giving it away though.
Advert