Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 10-15-2011, 04:47 PM   #1
Wildgift
Connoisseur
Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Touch sync with iPad ?

My iPad knows if I have read further on my touch, but my touch does not seem to keep up with my iPad. I try to end my reading on iPad by going to library and touching sync button.

Ideas?

Thanks
Wildgift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:07 AM   #2
eGeezer
NE1 seen my glasses?
eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nook Glowlight (following previous nook STR and STR w/GL)
Try doing the same thing on the touch.

It seems that if you open the nook with the book open, it doesn't sync. If you open the nook in the library or home page, THEN open your book, it will sync. Most of the time, anyway.

And, of course, nook wifi needs to be connected. I only mention that because I try to keep wifi off as much as possible to save battery.

Edit: Although, I have also opened the nook with the book open with wifi off, then opened the library before turning on wifi and had it sync when I went back to the book.

Last edited by eGeezer; 10-16-2011 at 11:13 AM.
eGeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert