Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
mdietz39
mdietz39 doesn't littermdietz39 doesn't littermdietz39 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle v3.1
MOBI stuck on author sort display

When I started using Calibre I had set the MOBI output option for "use author sort for author" to on status. After entering a couple of dozen books and converting them to MOBI I decided not to use that option and turned it off.

I now find those first 2 dozen are hung with the author sort as the author name. I have reset them to fn - ln and converted the files to MOBI but they will not change. They are ln, fn in the name and the sort name boxes.

Is there a fix for this?

Thank you
Mike
mdietz39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:24 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Conversion settings are stored per book. Did you check to see that the option was indeed disabled during conversion?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-14-2011, 07:41 AM   #3
mdietz39
mdietz39 doesn't littermdietz39 doesn't littermdietz39 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle v3.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
Conversion settings are stored per book. Did you check to see that the option was indeed disabled during conversion?
That is the problem. I was only checking the option in the Preferences and not the individual books.

Thank you for the quick solution.
Mike
mdietz39 is offline   Reply With Quote