Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-25-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
Trasiler
Trasiler began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx boox M92
[Off-topic post in another member's thread] --- Antenna issue

Hi,

Sorry if I write in wrong zone, I usually don´t speak english and this language is difficult to me.
I only wanna know how I can turn off Onyx booxM92 wifi antenna. I don´t like that internet connection type and I would like be sure my wifi antenna is like dead.
I have seen configuration options and I haven´t found wifi configuration.

Thank you so much for help

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-26-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Trasiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:37 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasiler View Post
Hi,

Sorry if I write in wrong zone, I usually don´t speak english and this language is difficult to me.
I only wanna know how I can turn off Onyx booxM92 wifi antenna. I don´t like that internet connection type and I would like be sure my wifi antenna is like dead.
I have seen configuration options and I haven´t found wifi configuration.

Thank you so much for help

Hi,
welcome aboard!
Concerning wifi you don't need actually to "kill" the wifi antenna of M92. As long as you don't turn your wifi explicitly on, it is not active anyway.

@speechless: as far as I can see the screen of your device is not physically damaged and it should be definitely a warranty case. Keep pushing Artatech to accept repair of your device free of cost.

Last edited by Booxtor; 08-26-2014 at 10:43 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:40 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Your post has been moved from a member's thread concerning a broken screen, which has absolutely nothing to do with antenna questions/problems.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-26-2014 at 11:43 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote