Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-09-2013, 06:35 PM   #1816
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
I keep waiting for the prices to go down for the settling publishers' books on Sony, B&N, Kobo, or BooksOnBoard, but it still hasn't happened. I have a few books I'd like to buy, but I guess I'm boycotting them until I see some price changes/coupons/etc.
BoB is currently having a sale on Hachette and Simon & Schuster. Promo codes and rewards not applicable.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #1817
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
BoB is currently having a sale on Hachette and Simon & Schuster. Promo codes and rewards not applicable.
FYI for all, BoB claims they are ending this on Friday.
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:41 AM   #1818
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Until February 18th, 30% off some titles
WEEKEND30

Edit due to a mistake in the code

Last edited by samhy; 02-15-2013 at 10:27 AM.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:35 AM   #1819
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Until February 18th, 30% off some titles
30Weekend
My email has the code as: WEEKEND30
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:59 AM   #1820
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
From Facebook:
Quote:
Today, our Facebook Page reached 100,000 fans! We appreciate your support and want to offer you 30% off selected eBooks. Starting tonight at midnight (EST) through to Monday, February 18 at 11.59 pm (EST), you have some amazing reads to choose from: http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/weeke...gVUmdtQ-1.html Thank you, Kobo fans! Promo code: WEEKEND30
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:26 AM   #1821
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
My email has the code as: WEEKEND30
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Promo code: WEEKEND30
Sorry for the mistake I saw that on a website but didn't try since I have no interest in the selection. I subscribed to the emailing list, but all countries are not equal in that regard.
I will edit my post and will be more careful next time
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:32 AM   #1822
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
The 30% off code in my email was:

Cozy up all weekend long with these great eBooks for less.
PROMO CODE: 30WEEKEND
Hurry! Sale ends February 18, 2013

It looks like you can use both ways...

Last edited by bookratt; 02-15-2013 at 11:35 AM.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #1823
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
I can confirm both work. Just bought two books using 30WEEKEND for one and WEEKEND30 for the other.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:10 PM   #1824
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Vouchercodes.ca has an exclusive 30% coupon (VoucherCode30) on its site expiring in January 2014. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it's multiple use but thought I'd share it. It's good on this list of books.

Last edited by RareBird; 02-15-2013 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Changed link
Old 02-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #1825
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by RareBird View Post
Vouchercodes.ca has an exclusive 30% coupon on its site expiring in January 2014. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it's multiple use but thought I'd share it. It's good on this list of books.
Is it possible to provide the list without the affiliate link?
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #1826
RareBird
Addict

That's the link provided from their site. I opened it from their site and copy and pasted the url here. I guess I could just link to the vouchercodes.ca site with the info. I'm not even sure what an affiliate link is and didn't know I was posting one.

UPDATE: I removed the "Affiliate" part of the link and it takes you to the list correctly. Is this what you meant Fbone?

Last edited by RareBird; 02-15-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #1827
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Vouchercodes.ca has an exclusive 30% coupon (VoucherCode30) on its site expiring in January 2014. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it's multiple use but thought I'd share it. It's good on this list of books.
Nice, almost a year validity!

However, I get told the code ins't valid for my UK, Dutch and Canadian accounts...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:19 PM   #1828
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Nice, almost a year validity!

However, I get told the code ins't valid for my UK, Dutch and Canadian accounts...
Doesn't work downunder either.

*edit* Do you have much trouble running multiple region accounts ? Do you just enter a OS address and then pay by paypal doee the paypal address need to match the Kobo account? Do you need a VPN? if it's not to hard could be worth trying for future bargains

Last edited by melmac; 02-15-2013 at 07:21 PM.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:09 AM   #1829
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
I can confirm both work. Just bought two books using 30WEEKEND for one and WEEKEND30 for the other.
Yeah but can we use both at the same time somehow and get 60% off !

....or even add the other 30% off code and get 90% off !!!!!

i'm just plain greedy
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #1830
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
Yeah but can we use both at the same time somehow and get 60% off !

....or even add the other 30% off code and get 90% off !!!!!

i'm just plain greedy
You can only use one code at a time.

(But if you could apply 30% three times, it would be a 65.7% discount. Sigh... I remember buying at Fictionwise with a membership discount, new book discount and 60% code discount: 15%, 15%, 60% making a 71.1% discount in all!)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals