Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-19-2018, 06:12 PM   #1
slammerkin
Star-gazer
slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.slammerkin 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab3 (Retired Pandigital)
Android ereader app that lets you add synopsis?

Is there an ereading app for Android that allows for you to edit the metadata of the book the app itself displays? I understand this wouldnt be permanent editing to the file itself, unless I use Calibre. I have a ton of books for research, so having a synopsis in the app helps. I know how to add one & then insert it as metadata when I use Calibre, but I don't always have access to Calibre off-grid.

I currently use Aldiko (paid version), and it allows me to edit the book description/synopsis (or add one), plus title & author (most allow title & author edits), once the epub file is imported to the app. Are there any other apps that allow you to add or edit the synopsis of the book that is displayed under book details within the app? I've gone through as many Wiki lists as allowing metadata edits, but none allow more than title & author. Thanks
slammerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 12:20 AM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
pretty sure that moon reader (paid) allows you to edit book into, so you can type in or and to any field shown, including the book description.
that changes data in moon reader database, not in the original epub
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote