Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #1
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
ANGEL FIRE: The First Book of Fallen Angels

Angel Fire
The First Book of Fallen Angels

My name is Darcy Anderson, and I am cursed with a dark power: Whenever my life is in danger, something inside me summons elemental fire to protect me. I cannot control this.

One night, I was attacked in my home. The fire ... it raged out of control. I survived the inferno, but my house burned to the ground - with my parents inside.

I was at a loss to explain to the courts what happened, and so they sent me to prison for ten years for manslaughter.

Now I'm out on parole, and all I want is to return to my home town and rebuild my life; but the man who attacked me is back to finish the job he started.

I can sense the power in me growing. If I can't control it, it will control me and destroy everything - and everyone - I love.

For more information, visit: http://valmoredaniels.blogspot.com/p/angel-fire.html

-

Last edited by Valmore Daniels; 09-06-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I am offering a free copy (via Smashwords) to any reader or blogger who is willing to post their review on Amazon US or Amazon UK by February 28, 2011.

Please PM me or contact me through my website if you would like to review Angel Fire: The First Book of Fallen Angels.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer

It's been quite a busy week for Angel Fire.

I got a review on Amazon US - "A Great Read" - http://www.amazon.com/review/R3B8CB883JOU1K

I received another review on Goodreads - "Terrific" - http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/145076203

On Feb 2, I was delighted to have an interview with Kipp Poe Speicher - http://kippoe.blogspot.com/2011/02/v...ngel-fire.html

On Feb 5, I was featured on No Trees Harmed - http://notreesharmed.com/?p=78

On Feb 7, JC Phelps was kind enough to give me a spotlight - http://jcphelps.blogspot.com/2011/02...ngel-fire.html

Last edited by Valmore Daniels; 02-21-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:48 PM   #4
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer

On Saturday, 12 February 2011 "Angel Fire: The First Book of Fallen Angels" was featured on Two Ends of the Pen - http://twoendsofthepen.blogspot.com/...y-valmore.html

Also, I am still offering a free copy (via Smashwords) to any reader or blogger who is willing to post their review on Amazon US, Amazon UK, Goodreads, or B&N by February 28, 2011.

Please PM me if you would like to review "Angel Fire: The First Book of Fallen Angels."

Last edited by Valmore Daniels; 02-21-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:23 PM   #5
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer

On Tuesday, February 15, Angel Fire was featured on Karly Kirkpatrick's wonderful blog: http://karlykirkpatrick.blogspot.com...t-book-of.html

On Thursday, Feburary 17, Nick Spalding was kind enough to let Angel Fire make a racket on his blog: http://spaldings-racket.blogspot.com...s-fantasy.html

Last edited by Valmore Daniels; 02-21-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:09 PM   #6
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer

Happy March 1, Mobilereaders. I've generated a Smashwords coupon to put Angel Fire: The First Book of Fallen Angels on sale for $.99 for March 1 through March 7, and I'm only posting it here. I hope you'll take advantage of this offer and check out the book.

Here's the code, valid until March 7, 2011:

Promotional price: $0.99
Coupon Code: NW25H

Here's the smashwords link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/38519
Old 03-08-2011, 05:04 PM   #7
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer

Angel Fire is participating in the Read an Ebook Week. Use the promo code RAE50 to get it half price until March 12, 2011.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/38519
Old 03-15-2011, 04:50 PM   #8
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer

Congratulations to Robin H who won a paperback copy of Angel Fire: The First Book of Fallen Angels on the Goodreads Book Giveaway!

Also, Angel Fire is on sale for .99 for a limited time only.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:39 PM   #9
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you everyone who picked up Angel Fire over the past few weeks. I sincerely hope you enjoy the story.

Last edited by Valmore Daniels; 03-30-2011 at 06:14 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:14 PM   #10
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer

For a limited time, Angel Fire is on sale for $.99 - enjoy! ;D
Old 11-06-2011, 04:58 PM   #11
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer

After 10 reviews, Angel Fire has an average of 4.3 out of 5. Very pleased with that.

I've tentatively scheduled the sequel for late Spring 2012.

Thanks for checking it out!
Old 11-13-2011, 06:21 PM   #12
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer

Many locations have put Angel Fire on for $.99 US. I'm sure in the next few weeks the remainder of the retailers will follow suit.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:53 PM   #13
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer

Amazon still has Angel Fire on Sale in Kindle format. Not sure how long this will last.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:45 PM   #14
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer

If winter cold is getting to you, heat things up with "Angel Fire: The First Book of Fallen Angels".
Old 01-09-2012, 04:21 PM   #15
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer

I'm well into the first few chapters of the sequel, Angel's Breath, and getting a feel for the characters. I've already given myself a surprise or two.