Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-17-2018, 07:59 AM   #16
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
And I have a Glo HD and tried a H2O and didn't keep the H2O2. Similar thing happened with a Glo and Aura HD.

YMMV
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 10:30 AM   #17
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by koboy View Post
it looks like no screen on the Kobo Clara HD not more

best wishes koboy
What ? :-)
This is CLARA HD.
Left - Clara HD (whit out screen) , Right H2O 2Gen.

Spoiler:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clara HD vs H2O 2Gen.PNG
Views:	623
Size:	660.5 KB
ID:	166989   Click image for larger version

Name:	Clara HD vs H2O@2 PNG.PNG
Views:	189
Size:	354.7 KB
ID:	166990  

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 10-18-2018 at 12:20 PM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:53 PM   #18
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal Jancik View Post
What ? :-)
This is CLARA HD.
Left - Clara HD (whit out screen) , Right H2O 2Gen.

Spoiler:
why is there no screen?

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 04:45 AM   #19
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by koboy View Post
why is there no screen?

best wishes koboy
My screen of Calara HD is dead ;-)
(this is only foto of size comparison)
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:32 AM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Maybe try the Forma instead of the H2O. It is thinner and lighter and has a plastic backed screen for more durability.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:40 AM   #21
stuartjmz
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Maybe try the Forma instead of the H2O. It is thinner and lighter and has a plastic backed screen for more durability.
For me, the two factors that rule out the Forma are price and size. $500NZ, $100 less than the price of a respectable upgrade to my phone, and $100 less than the price of two H202s. Also, the size is simply too big. when I do hold my eraders, I hold them in my hemiparetic right hand. I know the Forma's actually lighter than the H202, but it's dimensions, especially width, are too much for my weakening hand to manage well. The H2O2's 6.8 screen and manageable width make it the biggest I can handle. Physically AND fiscally