ReadALittle began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Could the mods please enable PM for me? Thanks
ReadALittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2020, 06:21 AM   #213
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadALittle View Post
Could the mods please enable PM for me? Thanks
It looks like you already have access.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 03:47 AM   #214
Vikeo
Vikeo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Hi!

I just joined here because I want to try and jailbreak my Kindle, I saw ilovejedd's post and now want to give a shot at sending a PM to her. So if it's possible for me to receive the permission to send PMs that would be greatly appreciated!
Vikeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 07:35 AM   #215
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikeo View Post
Hi!

I just joined here because I want to try and jailbreak my Kindle, I saw ilovejedd's post and now want to give a shot at sending a PM to her. So if it's possible for me to receive the permission to send PMs that would be greatly appreciated!
Done.
Advert
Old 04-09-2020, 04:29 PM   #216
BravuliBravulu
BravuliBravulu began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite 2018 wifi 8go
Hello everyone,
Could I please have private messages enabled?
I need it in order to pm ilovejedd so that she can help me jailbreak my new kindle paperwhite 2018.
BravuliBravulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 07:28 PM   #217
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
^^It seems you already have this function.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:52 AM   #218
jualom
jualom began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hi there!

I want to try to unlock my Kindle, I saw ilovejedd's post and I have to send a private one.
Is it possible to receive permission to send PM?
Thanks in advance.
jualom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 07:50 AM   #219
sharktamer
sharktamer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW4
Hello all.

I've been a lurker for a while, but registered for the same reason the last few have, to try and get my 5.10.3 PW4 jailbroken. Would really appreciate PM permissions.

Thanks!
sharktamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:21 AM   #220
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jualom View Post
Hi there!

I want to try to unlock my Kindle, I saw ilovejedd's post and I have to send a private one.
Is it possible to receive permission to send PM?
Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharktamer View Post
Hello all.

I've been a lurker for a while, but registered for the same reason the last few have, to try and get my 5.10.3 PW4 jailbroken. Would really appreciate PM permissions.

Thanks!
You both seem to have the functionality already.
Old 04-10-2020, 01:34 PM   #221
geo713
geo713 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Hi there!

Same story as the posters above; hoping to contact ilovejedd and have a go at jailbreaking my new Kindle. Any chance I could be granted access to private messaging? This forum is really interesting but I feel like I need to lurk a bit more before I post.

Thank you!
geo713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 03:16 PM   #222
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

^^It seems you have that functionality already.
Old 04-11-2020, 12:18 PM   #223
mob92
mob92 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
I really need to restore my Kobo Glo, so I need to talk with the respected davidfor in Private Messages.
Could I please have Private Messages enabled?
Sorry for my google translation...
mob92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 12:46 PM   #224
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob92 View Post
I really need to restore my Kobo Glo, so I need to talk with the respected davidfor in Private Messages.
Could I please have Private Messages enabled?
Sorry for my google translation...
Done.
Old 04-11-2020, 02:16 PM   #225
mob92
mob92 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Done.
Thank You very much!
mob92 is offline   Reply With Quote