Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-19-2018, 07:25 AM   #1
ben harleman
ben harleman began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
my kobo glo will not start?green light flashing.

i have a kobo glo n613 and this one will not start up anymore.
can someone help me please.
there is a sd card inside the reader.
the display says sleepingmode.
when i turn it on the backlight turns on and then the green light blinks 1 time. then nothing else.
i tried a factoryreset but this will not work.

Last edited by ben harleman; 03-19-2018 at 07:52 AM.
ben harleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:00 AM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Here's a link to the Kobo section. You should probably post there.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2018, 10:02 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the Kobo forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:14 AM   #4
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
My Glo HD used to do that. It was one of the reasons I decided to buy the Oasis 2.

I'd hold the power button until the light flashed several times and the screen would also flash, then it would boot normally. It usually took 40-60 seconds of holding the power button.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:40 AM   #5
ben harleman
ben harleman began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
now i have downloaded a kobo glo image and now the green light is continously flashing. is this the end of my reader?
ben harleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert