Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-04-2017, 04:19 PM   #1
glofran
glofran began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Question Epub to calibre

Have a Kindle paperwhite and am new to calibre.

I'm trying to get calibre to recognize/convert an epub book in ADE to add to my Kindle. Ready to tear my hair out. Seems like it should be easier.

Not sure what the first step should be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

glofran
glofran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 05:54 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You've posted in the Introduce Yourself Forum.

I'll move this for you, but you should go back to the Introduce Yourself Forum and actually introduce yourself - a courteous action.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2017, 09:09 AM   #3
glofran
glofran began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Where did you move it to so I can find other posts?
glofran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 09:15 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by glofran View Post
Where did you move it to so I can find other posts?
If you scroll to the top of this thread you'll see that it is now in the calibre forum.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 10:00 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by glofran View Post
Have a Kindle paperwhite and am new to calibre.

I'm trying to get calibre to recognize/convert an epub book in ADE to add to my Kindle. Ready to tear my hair out. Seems like it should be easier.

Not sure what the first step should be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If it's got DRM, your first step should be to visit and read Apprentice Alf's blog.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ade, conversion, kindle