Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-09-2018, 11:18 AM   #41416
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
da grinds. . .
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 03:06 AM   #41417
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Hoping for a nice and quiet day in the store today. It's been a busy week, both with number of customers and number of shipments coming in. I managed to finish the last of the shipments yesterday. I have some hope because this weekend is carnival weekend in the south and it's usually quieter, plus at the Olympics two skaters can win a medal. Again, during the Olympics it's usually a bit quieter.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 01:15 PM   #41418
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Downloading The Classic Tales Podcast version of Louisa May Alcotts' Behind a Mask, or A Woman's Power to listen to on my row today.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 05:06 PM   #41419
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Taking a trip down memory lane and looking up my favourite tv series from the late 80s and 90s. Watching the theme songs/intros on YouTube (and discovering some series can be found there, too) and looking on IMDB what my the actors have done since.

Some of my favourites: Hunter, Poltergeist: The Legacy, Psi Factor, Tropical Heat (aka Sweating Bullets), NYPD Blue and Due South.
Old 02-12-2018, 02:52 PM   #41420
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

Etsy is such a dangerous place for me. It seems like I can't just have look around without ordering something.

I just ordered this print. I love it, because I studied at the University of Wolverhampton, twice I lived on the Walsall campus, we also had colleges on the Dudley campus before it closed and my friend and I visited Birmingham at least once a week to (window) shop and go to the cinema.
Old 02-12-2018, 04:55 PM   #41421
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I hear you in Etsy.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 04:58 PM   #41422
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I hear you in Etsy.
I suffer from that with all those crafty sites (ha!); MightyDeal, Creative Fabrica, The Hungry Jpeg, Graphic River, etc. My crew is instructed to slap my fingers when they see me hovering over the buy button on any of those! :-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 05:29 PM   #41423
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

I seem to have a new found obsession with prints and digital files I can print myself. I bought this print half a year ago. It's the city I live in and it depicts the Dom Tower and the canal (which we live along). I also bought a print for my sister, my parents and one for the store.

I've also found some great things related to the My Favorite Murder podcast (another new obsession). Before I go to the live show in May I might have to get myself a SSDGM shirt of pin to wear. Although I do like the official shirt with the "Toxic Masculinity Ruins the Party Again" quote.
Old 02-14-2018, 04:00 AM   #41424
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
Contemplating scraping ice from my car;
OR...waiting and letting nature do it for me!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:30 AM   #41425
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timebug View Post
Contemplating scraping ice from my car;
OR...waiting and letting nature do it for me!
Elon Musk has been selling flame throwers recently. Just a thought.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:57 PM   #41426
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Elon Musk has been selling flame throwers recently. Just a thought.
It's to clean the ice and detritus off the windshield of that Tesla Roadster around the Sun. :-) After all, that dummy needs to be able to see where he's going.

Hitch
Old 02-17-2018, 03:33 AM   #41427
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

Packing. I'm going to stay over at my sister's tonight and have film night tonight and relax tomorrow.

I'm also looking for something small to order from Amazon Germany. I have selected a waterproof pouch for my tablet/Kindle. But when you order for €29 you get free shipping. So I've also added a PowerCube (I love those things!) and a waterproof pouch for my iPod, but I still haven't reached €29. I can't think of anything small I need.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:01 PM   #41428
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Getting ready for a fast business trip to Vancouver.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:28 PM   #41429
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave

Contemplating if a type of breakfast cereal acquired by the spouse in a quick shopping trip would taste remotely decent in my yogurt, instead of my usual granola. Hmmm....

Hitch
Old 02-20-2018, 01:10 AM   #41430
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Contemplating if a type of breakfast cereal acquired by the spouse in a quick shopping trip would taste remotely decent in my yogurt, instead of my usual granola. Hmmm....

Hitch
I'd go ahead and try it! But then, I live life on the edge!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?