Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-02-2019, 04:55 PM   #466
julioemanoeld
julioemanoeld began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 (6th Generation)
Is there a pack for organizing collections via calibre on PW4? I can't find any clear information about how i can make that
julioemanoeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 05:03 PM   #467
mergen3107
Connoisseur
mergen3107 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemergen3107 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemergen3107 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemergen3107 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemergen3107 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemergen3107 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemergen3107 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemergen3107 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemergen3107 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemergen3107 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemergen3107 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: KPW3 (5.9.7 JB); Kindle 4NT Black (4.1.3 JB)
@julioemanoeld,
I don't know whether there is a direct way to manage Kindle collections from Calibre on PC.
However, have a look at Librarian Sync. One of the options is to generate a json file with collections via the Calibre Plugin and then feed it in to Librarian Sync on Kindle.
mergen3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2019, 05:34 PM   #468
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, iPad 9.7, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by julioemanoeld View Post
Is there a pack for organizing collections via calibre on PW4? I can't find any clear information about how i can make that
Ever since Amazon switched to Cloud Collections, jailbreak has been required to be able to organize Kindle collections with Calibre.

As @mergen3107 mentioned, you need the Kindle Collections plugin to generate LibrarianSync-compatible JSON file/list in Calibre. You then run LibrarianSync on the PW4 to convert the JSON list into actual collections on the Kindle.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LibrarianSync-screenshot.png
Views:	159
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	170551  
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 05:35 PM   #469
effudee
effudee began at the beginning.

Device: PW2
Thanks NiLuJe!

Just wanted to drop a thank you for updating the packages. I was able to fix my PW2 jailbreak after updating to latest FW.
effudee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hacks, kindle, niluje