Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-12-2022, 11:32 AM   #1
nypaulie
Gātheist
nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, FireHD6 Gen4
Kindle Paperwhite

I have a PW2 and ever since Covid struck I've been delinquent in my reading. I used to devour books, several a week and need to get back.
Maybe a new Kindle would give me the push I need. Can anyone suggest what looks best from the newer models. I would want to be able to JB it and add Kual too. Here's a shot of my current one. Thanks to all. I was once a big player here, having joined in 2013. This was always a great place and I miss it and really need to get back in the pool. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PW2 3G Gen6.png
Views:	116
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	195819  
nypaulie is offline   Reply With Quote