Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 02-02-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
MichaelGray
MichaelGray began at the beginning.

Device: None
Error help: "Invalid input object: NoneType"

Hello,

I'm trying to create my first manual ePub, in a bid to understand it all a bit better and hopefully end up with a cleaner, leaner ePub file.

So far I've successfully tagged my source InDesign file with XML and converted that to a valid XHTML document, and generated all the other bits of the folder to be zipped into epub (following the useful tutorial at http://www.jedisaber.com/eBooks/tutorial.asp)

But something is not right - Digital Editions complains of "minor errors" and then doesn't even show it, while Calibre adds it to the library but says "Invalid input object: NoneType" when I try to view the file.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Michael
MichaelGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:16 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Try using Calibre to convert this ePub to ePub and see if that might fix whatever is wrong.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert