Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-01-2008, 08:03 PM   #16
mgrunk
Zealot
mgrunk has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
FWIW, I found this thread while looking for a source for Faulkner, but Sony Reader does have Steinbeck, Fitzgerald, George Orwell, E.M. Forster, among others - but - no Faulkner. So perhaps that will prompt Kindle a bit? I just bought a Sony PR505 yesterday, but hope to see the Kindle content improve. I am disappointed to see "literature" overlooked.
mgrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 08:15 PM   #17
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrunk View Post
FWIW, I found this thread while looking for a source for Faulkner, but Sony Reader does have Steinbeck, Fitzgerald, George Orwell, E.M. Forster, among others - but - no Faulkner. So perhaps that will prompt Kindle a bit? I just bought a Sony PR505 yesterday, but hope to see the Kindle content improve. I am disappointed to see "literature" overlooked.
This thread is old. Authors that were missing when it started are now carried on the Kindle (along with the Sony Store):

Steinbeck
Orwell
Fitzgerald
Forster

As with Sony, there is no Faulkner in the Kindle store.

Keep checking, they pop up with little fanfare.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!