Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 01-27-2019, 08:49 AM   #1
Ricky D'Angelo
Evangelist
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle Keyboard/Basic/PW3
Bluetooth Speaker(s) for Kindle Fire

Any recommendations for a bluetototh speakers for kindle fire? Also are kindle fires capable of having two bluettooth speakers connected at the same time in order to have "stereo" sound?
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:42 PM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Buy a speaker that has more than one built in. Most BluTooth speakers do work. I use insignia by Best buy. But I seen Lots of others being used at the pool in my gym...seems everyone wants their own music to exercise by. Me I use the gyms built in radio
Barbara1955 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 10:20 PM   #3
Ricky D'Angelo
Evangelist
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Apparently it's not possible to have "true wireless pairing" with the kindle fire 7. I got a Altec Lansing - Baby Boom Portable Bluetooth Speaker for $9.99 at Best Buy and after watching a video stating this device had "true wireless pairing" I went back and got a second one. Unfortunately, the second device did not connect. But at least now I own two bluetooth speakers for under $20.00
Old 02-17-2019, 10:28 PM   #4
jhowell
Wizard
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Fire, iPad Air 2, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky D'Angelo View Post
Apparently it's not possible to have "true wireless pairing" with the kindle fire 7. I got a Altec Lansing - Baby Boom Portable Bluetooth Speaker for $9.99 at Best Buy and after watching a video stating this device had "true wireless pairing" I went back and got a second one. Unfortunately, the second device did not connect. But at least now I own two bluetooth speakers for under $20.00
You don’t connect the second speaker to the Fire. You connect it to the first speaker. From the Altec Lansing FAQ:

Quote:
HOW DO I USE TRUE WIRELESS PAIRING?
True Wireless Pairing is used to connect two speakers together. To use True Wireless Pairing:

Power on both speakers
Pair the first speaker with your Bluetooth enabled device
On the paired speaker press the power button and minus button at the same time
Your speaker will go into True Wireless Parent Pairing Mode
On the next speaker, depending on the model either press the power button and the minus button at the same time or the Bluetooth button
This speaker will go into True Wireless Child Pairing mode
The two speakers will automatically pair together after a few seconds
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 08:46 PM   #5
Ricky D'Angelo
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
You don’t connect the second speaker to the Fire. You connect it to the first speaker. From the Altec Lansing FAQ:
Thanks, I tried that but unfortunately it didn't work. Still, with one bluetooth speaker connected the sound is so much better than the fire 7's built in speaker.