Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
birdbrainbb
Addict
birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Sony PRS-600 (Red) + case

Hello! I've had this Sony Reader since last Christmas, but it's not making me as happy as I was hoping it would and so I'd like to sell it and use the proceeds to get a Kindle 3.

I've used it off and on since December 2009; read about seven books on it and that's pretty much it. There aren't any scratches or nicks (just fingermarks), since every time I wasn't reading it I kept it in the case. Haven't tested it in direct sunlight, but it's still under warranty until this December at least, so if there's a problem it should presumably be fixable. I have the box, the case it came with (the black one), the cable and the warranty slip, but unfortunately I can't find the manual. However, it's available online here so I hope that's not too big a deal?

I also have this white faux-leather case from Case Logic that's a little more sturdy than the black case is. I'll include it with the purchase (if you want it).

Asking $130 plus shipping. I'm guessing shipping (and handling) will be somewhere around $10 inside the US, more if outside. I'll add on insurance and delivery confirmation.

Pictures (kinda dark, sorry about that):

I can take other photos if you need them.

I have 70 positive feedback at eBay here. Will accept payment through Paypal only, please.

Last edited by birdbrainbb; 09-14-2010 at 11:43 PM.
birdbrainbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:36 AM   #2
wild_Willie2
Zealot
wild_Willie2 began at the beginning.

Device: prs 505
I'll take it.

Gr.

William.
wild_Willie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert