Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-03-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
JDługosz
JDługosz is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook
Log-in to news sites?

I read the User's Guide, cover-to-cover. It didn't give any more detail on the subject that what I gleamed going though the UI and picking things.

How do I have it "log in" to SciAm so it can get my subscription details? Now, I get two paragraphs followed by a text that was originally a href to "if you are already a digital subscriber, log in now".

--John
JDługosz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDługosz View Post
How do I have it "log in" to SciAm so it can get my subscription details?
I'm curious, when you log into the site is PDF the only to download format? Can you read all of the articles online?

Currently the recipe is for the free content only. If you would like some help with creating a custom recipe for the subscriber content then you should add a post in the custom recipe sticky thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert