Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 07-09-2012, 01:42 PM   #1
jknight
jknight began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Include cover in TOC?

Is there a way to include the cover art page in the TOC?
jknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by jknight View Post
Is there a way to include the cover art page in the TOC?
Add the following line to your Cover-Html-file and rebuild the toc:
---------------------------------------------------------------
<h1 id="heading_id_0" style="display:none">The very nice Cover</h1>
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:40 PM   #3
jknight
jknight began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thank you, mmat. Unfortunately, I'm still pretty clueless with Sigil. I see a list of html files, one for each of the H1 labeled chapters. And I see the Images folder, with the cover art jpg. But I don't see any Cover html file. Could you please explain where I should insert this code?

This epub was generated with Indesign, if that matters.

Thanks again.
jknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #4
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by jknight View Post
Thank you, mmat. Unfortunately, I'm still pretty clueless with Sigil.
Thanks again.
Then you'll find the excellent userguide here useful.

The line i mentioned above is a bit more problem-specific, it's how to insert a heading which is not visible but automatically added to the toc.
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover art, toc