Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-16-2018, 12:25 PM   #1
HazeyBlue
HazeyBlue began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Clock has gone on my paperwhite

Hi
A while ago a clock appeared at the top of the page on my paperwhite, which I thought was very useful particularly when I am reading before work. Now, it seems that that clock has gone again. Does anybody know how to get it back or this a permanent update?

Cheers
HazeyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 12:42 PM   #2
Shad Plante
Groupie
Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shad Plante ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 6th Gen Kindle Paperwhite
Go to the Page Display options. On the latest firmware, you will then need to go to Font and Page Settings. Under the reading tab, there is an option where you can turn on Show Clock When Reading.
Shad Plante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 01:07 PM   #3
HazeyBlue
HazeyBlue began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Thats brilliant thank you. That must be the only place I didnt look.
HazeyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 05:04 AM   #4
pussycat
pussycat began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad Plante View Post
Go to the Page Display options. On the latest firmware, you will then need to go to Font and Page Settings. Under the reading tab, there is an option where you can turn on Show Clock When Reading.
Hi Shad, you are a diamond.
pussycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 05:24 PM   #5
JoAnn77PL
JoAnn77PL taught Chuck Norris how to fight.JoAnn77PL taught Chuck Norris how to fight.JoAnn77PL taught Chuck Norris how to fight.JoAnn77PL taught Chuck Norris how to fight.JoAnn77PL taught Chuck Norris how to fight.JoAnn77PL taught Chuck Norris how to fight.JoAnn77PL taught Chuck Norris how to fight.JoAnn77PL taught Chuck Norris how to fight.JoAnn77PL taught Chuck Norris how to fight.JoAnn77PL taught Chuck Norris how to fight.JoAnn77PL taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4 (non-touch)
Oh my! THAT was the only place I haven't thought about looking for this option. Your are a pure GENIUS because... it helped my Kindle Oasis 3 to regain the top-clock
JoAnn77PL is offline   Reply With Quote