Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-13-2006, 05:55 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
E-books most "trendy" in Asia says Google

I had way too much time on my hands today and gave Google Trends a whirl. My first startling discovery: places searching the most for e-book related terms are predominately Asian countries like India, Viet Nam, Pakistan, and the Philippines. And my second discovery: ebook wins over e-book (well I kinda knew this already, but it still surprises me to see by how much. Don't worry, we'll continue to keep the hyphen).

Find out for yourself: E-books in Google Trends

If you come across something particularly interesting or amusing, let us know.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 12:48 AM   #2
Dick Tracy
Detective
Dick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura about

Device: Palm TX
Notice how the search spikes when eReader is doing their giveaways?
Dick Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert