Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-01-2004, 01:13 PM   #1
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
C.S. Friedman?

Does he have any short stories or anything for his coldfire trilogy? I Just read a review for the book and it made me remember how much I loved that series. If you havent read it, get on it!!

Last edited by Team7; 10-01-2004 at 01:18 PM.
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 07:33 AM   #2
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
I haven't read anything of Friedman yet. But I am always looking for new interesting Fantasy authors. How does he compare to other authors like Tad Williams or G. R. R. Martin?

And can you recommend the Coldfire triology?
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2004, 05:17 PM   #3
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
Well since you like vampires I can highly recomend the coldfire trilogy. Even if you dont like vampires I would highly recomend it!
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote