Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-18-2011, 02:17 AM   #1
mashi
mashi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
restore jailbreaked k3

i did jailbreak and usbnetwork on K3G. can i just use offical update to restore it to original status ? or i need to use uninstall jailbreak to do it ?
thanks
mashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:28 AM   #2
coderserdar
Groupie
coderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five wordscoderserdar can name that ebook in five words

Device: Amazon Kindle 3 Wifi, İpod Touch 4th Generation
you can reset the device to the factory defaults
coderserdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Once and for all, *no*, a reset to factory does *NOT* uninstall hacks, it just happens to *disable* most of them. Hence the shiny 'uninstall' files found in hack packages .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote