Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #16
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
Pardon the double-post, but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I'm not familiar with Kobo and how it works, but the only book I could find at Amazon by the same author was The Power of One listed for 10.20. it sells for $22 at Kobo
Eh? I see two editions of The Power of One on Kobo, a $15 AUD one and a $8 AUD one (oooh I didn't know Kobo sold Popular Penguins, time to go browsing). Wonder why the American edition is so highly priced.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #17
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Courtenay's book shows as $29.99 (discounted from $49.99).
He is just asking for it to show up in the torrents at that price!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #18
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by viviena View Post
Pardon the double-post, but:

Eh? I see two editions of The Power of One on Kobo, a $15 AUD one and a $8 AUD one (oooh I didn't know Kobo sold Popular Penguins, time to go browsing). Wonder why the American edition is so highly priced.
I just went to the bottom of the page on that first link.
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:31 PM   #19
dengar
Connoisseur
dengar plays well with othersdengar plays well with othersdengar plays well with othersdengar plays well with othersdengar plays well with othersdengar plays well with othersdengar plays well with othersdengar plays well with othersdengar plays well with othersdengar plays well with othersdengar plays well with others

Device: PW2, K3, Ipad 4, Kindle Fire
Its all about the content, whether paper book or e-book. If its good enough, people will pay.
dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:49 AM   #20
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
hey! such a deal! 2k off the hard cover!
I'd go with the hardcover, because it comes with 1 gram of plutonium.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote