Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 02-17-2019, 05:09 AM   #1
mapreri
mapreri began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
the website disapperead

Hi,

I don't know when it happened, but I seem unable to resolve the sigil-ebook.com domain anymore, so the website is now effectively inaccessible.

Is this a temporary situation, or just the project decided to let go of it?
mapreri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 05:41 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
i think it's a result of the free version of WordPress not supporting DNS redirection. The website is still there if you use "sigilebook.wordpress.com". The sigil-ebook.com domain is paid up and points to Worpress's nameservers as it should, but I fear the lapse from the paid version of WordPress to the free one has caused the problem.

It should be a temporary problem. I'll probably just move stuff to github pages. We don't really need a blog.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2019, 01:38 PM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
sigil-ebook.com should be working again.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 03:30 PM   #4
mapreri
mapreri began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
yup, thanks for notifying!
mapreri is offline   Reply With Quote