Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-29-2013, 11:35 PM   #1
sillypoint
sillypoint began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite 2
jailbreak + fbreader

Hi all.

There are tutorials showing how you run fbreader/fbkindle on kindle 3 by jailbreaking it. But I've got kindle 4 (nt) so I was wondering whether fbreader could run on K4 as well.

The only reason I'm unhappy with kindle's software is its inability to hyphenate. Plus, books converted using kindle previewer show fully justified text with too many white spaces between words, too many times. A turnoff.

Thanks.
sillypoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:53 AM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Linky?

I could have a check
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote