Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-13-2011, 05:35 AM   #1
PhM
PhM has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PhM has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PhM has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PhM has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Metadata sources

Is there a way to add metadata sources?

I have in mind my personal case, where I am using calibre for my french e-books. Relevant metadata are available in amazon.fr, and not in amazon.com (and as a consequence, calibre does not find them).

Thank you for that wonderful program!
PhM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 11:58 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
metadata sources are plugins, look at the plugins forum to see examples of plugins people have created for different metadata sources.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert