Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-26-2015, 09:06 AM   #1
anthonyr
anthonyr began at the beginning.

Device: pc
Add multiple books per directory with extension filter?

I see I can add filters when I set up a directory for auto-adding. However, that doesn't seem to scan my sub-directories, just books in the root folder.

When I right-click add books, and choose to add from sub-directories (multiple) it doesn't give an option to avoid certain formats.

Is there anywhere to do this or add this option?
anthonyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 09:49 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
No there isn't.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 11:27 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Add all formats, then right click remove books and tell calibre to delete the formats you dont like.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:08 AM   #4
anthonyr
anthonyr began at the beginning.

Device: pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Add all formats, then right click remove books and tell calibre to delete the formats you dont like.

Duh. I guess that's why you write software and I don't!

anthonyr is offline   Reply With Quote