Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #31
colleenFL
Groupie
colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.

Device: PW3, PW1, Kobo N647, Sony PRS-600, Sony PRS-300, various tablets
PM to camiller
colleenFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:29 PM   #32
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Okay I'll be back tomorrow then : )

Hello all by the way

*does amusing dance or something *
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:21 PM   #33
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Hi all. just checking in. I see November is up? Perhaps I should start there?
noob. thanks : )
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #34
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
pisceschick is next in line, but hasn't been back since posting on the bundle threads on 7/18.

What was the rule on getting skipped over (she can always rejoin at the end of the list, later)?

Does whoever sent her the code have it to give to the next in line?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #35
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
pisceschick is next in line, but hasn't been back since posting on the bundle threads on 7/18.

What was the rule on getting skipped over (she can always rejoin at the end of the list, later)?

Give her a day or two, she should have received an emailed update for the thread today.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:33 PM   #36
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Give her a day or two, she should have received an emailed update for the thread today.

bernie
Yeah, sometimes life gets in the way. Sometimes I go 2-3 days without being on the computer at all.
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #37
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Hi all. just checking in. I see November is up? Perhaps I should start there?
noob. thanks : )
There are several monthly baen bundle threads still active. Go for it, unlike the real world it is possible to stand in more than one virtual line .
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #38
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
PM sent to colleenFL.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #39
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post

bernie
What?? Real life? Oh, wait ... that's what I'm doing today (at LibertyCon ... but must have computer access to feed my pet Freehold .... maybe I should gripe about that at Baen's party tonight).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:40 PM   #40
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
What?? Real life? Oh, wait ... that's what I'm doing today (at LibertyCon ... but must have computer access to feed my pet Freehold .... maybe I should gripe about that at Baen's party tonight).
enjoy yourself. Don't do anything that I would not do.

P. S. I was in the Never Again Volunteer Yourself(Navy).

bernie
Old 07-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #41
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:

I'm here! Sorry for the delay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffZ View Post
PM to pisceschick
Code is sent to JeffZ!

Can I suggest an addition to the initial post about these bundles? I have received several PM's with email addresses where I've had to ask which specific month is being requested. It might help to add a tip about that, especially for those like me that are on several waiting lists at once.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:09 PM   #42
gbm
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
Can I suggest an addition to the initial post about these bundles? I have received several PM's with email addresses where I've had to ask which specific month is being requested. It might help to add a tip about that, especially for those like me that are on several waiting lists at once.
When you pm put the thread tile in the tile field of the pm.

bernie
Old 07-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #43
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yep, that's what I've been doing!
Old 07-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #44
gbm
Wizard

Quote:
When you pm put the thread tile in the tile field of the pm.

bernie
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
Yep, that's what I've been doing!
Yes I added that to the initial post.

bernie
Old 07-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #45
pisceschick
Addict

Thanks much!