Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-03-2024, 03:45 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanimpra View Post
I have just purchased a Sage to use instead of my Libra 2, and I am content with the change. Can recommend.

OG Paperwhite B024>Nook Glowlight>Libra2>Sage
The only thing I say is that the Sage is better for PDF and the Libra 2 is better for novels. Some will find the Sage too large for novels and prefer a smaller screen. I know I would find the libra 2 better fir a few reasons. It's easier to hold while in bed. It's easier to take out and about.

Last edited by JSWolf; 04-03-2024 at 04:08 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 03:39 AM   #17
mmc_meneses
Enthusiast
mmc_meneses doesn't littermmc_meneses doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Libra 2
At the end i am going to keep my libra 2 for a while until i do not have any real usage for something more annotation pad format device... if the moment arrives i will open my mind maybe to something more open S.O. like a Boox
mmc_meneses is offline   Reply With Quote