Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #16
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Mine's just the boring "Alisa's Kindle" but I have a card in my case with my contact information in case it's lost. I have the custom wallpaper that came with my decalgirl skin so it doesn't have the instructions for how to take the unit out of sleep mode. I wouldn't want to rely on someone figuring out how to do that.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:16 PM   #17
MichelleR
Just Me.
MichelleR can name that ebook in five wordsMichelleR can name that ebook in five wordsMichelleR can name that ebook in five wordsMichelleR can name that ebook in five wordsMichelleR can name that ebook in five wordsMichelleR can name that ebook in five wordsMichelleR can name that ebook in five wordsMichelleR can name that ebook in five wordsMichelleR can name that ebook in five wordsMichelleR can name that ebook in five wordsMichelleR can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, Nook Touch
Her name is Trixie Lovejoy. She is very happy, but will open an e-inked vein if I download too many "Oprah" books.

Last edited by MichelleR; 03-02-2009 at 03:19 PM.
MichelleR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #18
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I named the better half's Kindle Savior, she spends all her free time with it and leaves me alone
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:33 PM   #19
RobLikesBrunch
RobLikesBrunch began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
"Locofocos"

I love the phonetic sound of it.
RobLikesBrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #20
pippin65
Enthusiast
pippin65 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
how about Kal 9000. nah, only if your name is Dave
pippin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2009, 08:55 PM   #21
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGP_Protector View Post
Depends on if I win one or not

(If I do, something along the lines of PGP's Kindle )
Maybe you should name it "Won One". Or since it's a K2 should that be "Won Two" even though it was just one you won?

I think I'll name mine Joe. I always liked that name.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:31 PM   #22
AuPhinger
Aficionado
AuPhinger began at the beginning.

Device: Rags to Riches - K1, K2, 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
I named the better half's Kindle Savior, she spends all her free time with it and leaves me alone
Ouch...but You GO, Man!!
AuPhinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #23
meglet
Enthusiast
meglet doesn't littermeglet doesn't littermeglet doesn't litter

chicklit.

I was looking for something profound and meaningful, but then I realized that I rarely read anything profound and meaningful.
meglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:57 PM   #24
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
I named mine BEAST. He's an angry Kindle I guess...
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:04 PM   #25
DawnLeeOwens
Enthusiast
DawnLeeOwens began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
IBSHORTE (old De La Soul song) I am I be...4 11 (I never hit 5 ft)
DawnLeeOwens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:05 AM   #26
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If I had a Kindle, I'd name it Wally.

If I had a Kindle I would call it.......Kris.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:36 PM   #27
kkun
kkun began at the beginning.

I named mine Miya.
kkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #28
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Laverne
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:42 PM   #29
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Shirley
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:19 PM   #30
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Wrong thread, Nate.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote