Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-18-2018, 10:37 AM   #1
dfoyble
dfoyble began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Convert azw3 to doc with notes made on Kindle?

Hello - I’m having a lot of trouble with one issue: I can't find a way to convert a Kindle azw3 file to a doc file that keeps intact all the notes I have made while reading on the Kindle. I’ve found ways to pull the notes into a Word doc, but only the notes. I’m an editor and am really hoping to find a way to read and annotate my client manuscripts on my Kindle then export the complete file to Word, which is what I use to line edit and etc. Thank you for any suggestions/help!
dfoyble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 12:20 PM   #2
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
You might have better luck asking in the Workshop forum:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=178
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2018, 01:12 PM   #3
dfoyble
dfoyble began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks JPS Wizard!
dfoyble is offline   Reply With Quote