Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Fictionwise code - 55%

Code - 122311
Stated expiration date is 12/26 but is will probably be good a few days longer.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
Mikou
Zealot
Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Amazon Fire 10, Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura One
Woo hoo! I have been waiting for one of these.

Now, if I could just figure out why half the icons on this forum are now in... German?
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #3
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Sweet. Time to check the magazine situation!
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:36 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Yes, 55% is about the best discount Fictionwise offer.

They sometimes do 60% off. Looking back at offers, they last did a 60% off on 14th October, and before that on 20th August, 2nd July and 14th May. Before that my records stop, because Fictionwise weren't sending me their newsletter.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:40 AM   #5
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I'm pleased, because there's some new backlist Marion Zimmer Bradley and Kenneth C. Flint out this week, and this on top of the new-release 15% off is a sweet discount.

Though I think I'll wait for the next 60% off to really and truly dig into those portions of my wishlist I don't want to get Now, or for first-in-series sampling purposes.

Thanks to the OP for sharing!
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2011, 03:56 AM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
I'm pleased, because there's some new backlist Marion Zimmer Bradley and Kenneth C. Flint out this week, and this on top of the new-release 15% off is a sweet discount.
Yes, I've just bought MZB's "The Hunters of the Red Moon". With the 15% new title, 55% offer, and 15% club discounts, it was $0.97!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:42 AM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Yay! I can't wait to get back home this week and spend some money.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:08 AM   #8
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Thank You for the coupon. Picked up a few Margaret Moore's to complete the Brother at Arms series. Coupon came in very handy!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #9
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
This code is still working as of the 28th.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:50 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Whew! I made it. Okay it's still Christmas for me so I went a little crazy but 55% off is a good deal.

Spoiler:
2.25 - 1 Bride Of A Texas Trueblood [Secure eReader] by Laura Anthony
2.25 - 1 Undercover Honeymoon [Secure eReader] by Laura Anthony
2.25 - 1 One Big Happy Family [Secure eReader] by Andrea Edwards
2.25 - 1 On Mother's Day [Secure eReader] by Andrea Edwards
2.25 - 1 A Father's Gift [Secure eReader] by Andrea Edwards
2.25 - 1 Stranded With A Tall, Dark Stranger [Secure eReader] by Laura Anthony
2.25 - 1 The Twenty-Four-Hour Groom [Secure eReader] by Laura Anthony
2.25 - 1 The Stranger's Surprise [Secure eReader] by Laura Anthony
2.25 - 1 Look-Alike Bride [Secure eReader] by Laura Anthony
2.25 - 1 The Scandalous Return of Jake Walker [Secure eReader] by Myrna Mackenzie
2.25 - 1 Stranger In Her Bed [Secure eReader] by Bonnie Gardner
2.25 - 1 The Man Next Door [Secure eReader] by Ellen James
2.25 - 1 If I Only Had a... Husband [Secure eReader] by Andrea Edwards
2.25 - 1 Who Will She Wed? [Secure eReader] by Andrea Edwards
2.25 - 1 The Paternity Question [Secure eReader] by Andrea Edwards
2.25 - 1 Secret Agent Groom [Secure eReader] by Andrea Edwards
2.25 - 1 Cole In My Stocking [Secure eReader] by Jule McBride
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote