Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-20-2010, 01:31 AM   #91
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Wildly off topic, but if you'd like to see why, after starting this thread, I disappeared for a while, take a look at my just uploaded video of the Atlantis launch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVB37LPecDQ
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:49 AM   #92
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
Wildly off topic, but if you'd like to see why, after starting this thread, I disappeared for a while, take a look at my just uploaded video of the Atlantis launch:

That was awesome. Thanks. It must have been incredible to be there.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2010, 06:01 AM   #93
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
Edit.

Last edited by dadioflex; 12-15-2010 at 05:40 PM.
dadioflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:41 AM   #94
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:11 PM   #95
pricecw
Zealot
pricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheese

Device: enTourage eDGe
As another point to this, I have been reading the Ralph Lalonde First Light omnibus as a free download from smashwords. I am about 1/2 way through the omnibus (he treats it as a single book now also), and am really enjoying the read.

As of today, I went and bought the next 5 books of his, the Spinward Fringe books. Pretty sure I will enjoy them based on the First Light so far, will load them up on my Sony for reading on the exercise bike (get about an hour a day of reading time while exercising, which is nice). I also know he is writing others in this series, if the Spinward Fringe series is as good as First Light, he has me hooked.

So, in this instance, the Freebie made sales. Not paperback, because I don't by paper, but sales for him. It also helped he distributed them DRM free in a variety of formats at a price point I find reasonable (first 2 bundled for $5, rest $5/ea).

--Carl
pricecw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert