Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-07-2017, 09:38 AM   #16
CalibUser
Addict
CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.

Device: Sony
I have updated the plugin TextImporter in the first post of this thread to version 0.1.0.5.

The previous version of the plugin would allow only one text file to be imported each time you ran the plugin; this version will allow you to import several text files before the plugin closes. It also has a new facility for checking for updates and this allows you to set the time interval between checks for new versions.

I have also uploaded a user guide for the plugin.
CalibUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 11:21 PM   #17
chagushu
chagushu began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
It's a helpful plugin to me, it would be better If you can create an option that we can import multiple files in 1 time?
chagushu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2020, 07:29 AM   #18
CalibUser
Addict
CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagushu View Post
It's a helpful plugin to me, it would be better If you can create an option that we can import multiple files in 1 time?
I have made a few changes to the plugin that includes the ability to import multiple text files from a single folder without having to import them individually.

When the file dialog opens, navigate to the folder containing your text files and CTRL-click on each file that you want to import and then click the OK button on the file dialog. All the selected files will be imported into Sigil when you click the plugin's Close button.

Alternatively you can use SHIFT click in the usual manner to select a group of text files for importing into your ePub.
Old 08-28-2021, 07:39 AM   #19
isaacbh
Connoisseur
isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Can this plugin work on Linux? I get this error when trying to run it:

NameError: name 'ttk' is not defined
isaacbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 05:00 PM   #20
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Your python implementation is missing its Tkinter/ttk support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaacbh View Post
Can this plugin work on Linux? I get this error when trying to run it:

NameError: name 'ttk' is not defined
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2021, 02:55 AM   #21
isaacbh
Connoisseur
isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.isaacbh makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Your python implementation is missing its Tkinter/ttk support.
I had to change this line in plugin.py:

Code:
import tkinter.ttk as tkinter_ttk
to

Code:
import tkinter.ttk as ttk
Now it works.
isaacbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 01:56 PM   #22
toomuchreading
Groupie
toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by isaacbh View Post
I had to change this line in plugin.py:

Code:
import tkinter.ttk as tkinter_ttk
to

Code:
import tkinter.ttk as ttk
Now it works.

I'm on Windows 11 and had the same problem as isaacbh, the ttk error. I did the exact same change, and everything is great now. Thanks for posting your resolution. I would have never figured this one out on my own.
toomuchreading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 04:09 AM   #23
CalibUser
Addict

For some reason I did not get a notification about the error posted by isaacbh, although I did get the notification from toomuchreading.

I have now corrected the error in the first post of this thread in version 0.1.0.7 of this plugin.