Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-23-2015, 01:18 AM   #1
tom_a_sparks
tom_a_sparks can extract oil from cheesetom_a_sparks can extract oil from cheesetom_a_sparks can extract oil from cheesetom_a_sparks can extract oil from cheesetom_a_sparks can extract oil from cheesetom_a_sparks can extract oil from cheesetom_a_sparks can extract oil from cheesetom_a_sparks can extract oil from cheese

Device: sony reader PRS-T1, kobo touch
setting up buildroot for kobo dev

I have given up with the kobo's SDK

so I am using buildroot[1]

I am trying to work out what target option I need to use inside of buildroot
the current setting I've got are:
Quote:
arch: ARM little endian
Arch variant: Cortex-A8
ABI: EABI
floating point: VFPv3-D16
witch has failed to boot on my touch N905C

[1] http://buildroot.uclibc.org/
tom_a_sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 06:08 AM   #2
Elaxon
Zealot
Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20 Aura
Did you ever solve this?
Elaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2019, 08:37 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaxon View Post
Did you ever solve this?
You won't get an answer as the OP was last on sometime in 2016.

Please don't necropost as all it does is dredge up old threads.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 10:14 AM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
We're using crosstool-ng for KOReader (https://github.com/koreader/koxtoolchain), but adapting that to BR should be trivial if you really need all the bells and whistles of BR.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 12:12 PM   #5
Elaxon
Zealot
Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elaxon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20 Aura
Thanks that looks like something I could work from! Appreciate it. Sorry for the bump.
Elaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
buildroot, dev, kobo, sdk, touch