Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-27-2010, 09:39 AM   #1
Daephex
Licensed Raconteur
Daephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS-600, iPod Touch
A literature/sound project

I've started Litnoise, a Twitter account sharing sound/noise/listening-related excerpts from literature. It's a fun little project for me, and I'd love for you to follow along!
Daephex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:37 AM   #2
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Could you give a more detailed description?
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2010, 12:46 AM   #3
Daephex
Licensed Raconteur
Daephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enoughDaephex will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS-600, iPod Touch
Well, there's not much to describe. I read books, and when I notice a passage that has to do with the act of listening (or noise, or sound) I mark it. Later on, I share these excerpts on Twitter. If you visit the link: http://twitter.com/Litnoise you'll understand quite quickly.
Daephex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
listening, literature, noise, sound, twitter