Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 10:37 AM   #1
Sunspark
Zealot
Sunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with others

Device: EZ Reader Pocket PRO
How can I make a left-justify CSS for CoolReader?

Hi:

I'm reading a book in html format at the moment and I'm trying to get rid of the justified text.

I've made two css files called htm.css and html.css and placed them in the crengine folder on the SD card.

Both contain the same information:

body { text-align: left; }
p { text-align: inherit; }

It doesn't work, the book is still justified. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
Sunspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
tmclough
Connoisseur
tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket PRO
What happens if you replace
Code:
p { text-align: inherit; }
with
Code:
p { text-align: left; }
?

From my understanding, CoolReader uses a subset of the full CSS standard, so maybe (part of) the problem is that it doesn't understand "inherit"?
tmclough is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert