Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-17-2013, 09:06 AM   #1
KobosAreGreat1
KobosAreGreat1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
Post Sharing files to Mac

Hello Arc experts!

I've got a new Kobo arc and I'm trying to transfer some files to my Tiger 10.4. My Mac refuses to acknowledge that my Arc is attached even though I can find it in iphoto and in devices.

I've been reading all the forums on here and picked up some good tips and have tried
Air Droid
Droid NAS

but neither work iphoto is fine for transferring some pics, but not all,( don't know why! And the way arc saves pics to so many different files doesn't help either) but I have some pdfs and other docs I wanna send. I know I can email individual files but is there a solution for a large amount of files?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
KobosAreGreat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:56 AM   #2
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

You need to install Android File Transfer

http://www.android.com/filetransfer/

Hope that helps.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2013, 02:37 AM   #3
KobosAreGreat1
KobosAreGreat1 began at the beginning.

Hi Robin, thank you for your reply, I tried that before but Android File transfer is not compatible with Tiger, only OSx 10.5 onwards.Do you know anything else I could try?I can't buy a new comp just cos I wanna transfer files
KobosAreGreat1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bonjour, droid nas, file sharing, mac, tiger