Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 10-16-2007, 11:12 PM   #1
alanine
Connoisseur
alanine has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alanine has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alanine has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alanine has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad v2
ghosting effect in note taking

This is a two weeks' old iliad v2.

When I start the note page, it flashes all white, which is good, no ghosting. Even if I leave it there for a while, still good, no ghosting.

But once I start drawing lines, the ghosting image gradually fades in from the background. It becomes very visible after writing down 10 words or so, and stays there until I click around to make the screen refresh.

It's very reproduciable. Did anyone have similar problem? Do I have a defect here? Any answer or suggestion is much appreciated!
alanine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:13 AM   #2
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
I have seen this behavior aswell. I do not know, if this is due to the writing or if it is some bug.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-17-2007, 05:00 AM   #3
tofuman
Enthusiast
tofuman began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad/ipaq3970
I'm having the same problem and my iLiad is version 1. I had it over a year and the problem started some time after I upgraded to the latest firmware. Every time I write with stylus the screen fades into a dark gray.

Last edited by tofuman; 10-17-2007 at 05:03 AM.
tofuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:36 AM   #4
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
I have V2 with latest software and do not have anything like what you describe.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:02 PM   #5
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I have V1, and I've never noticed anything like this. I do get "reverse ghosting" (white scribbles on next note page), but no graying or fading while writing.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2007, 12:50 PM   #6
juancarlosleo
juancarlosleo began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad
Alanine:
Prepárate, guapa; sólo acabas de empezar un baile interminable de fallos, consultas, arreglos que sólo duran unos meses, para luego volver a consultar y reenviar y tal y tal....
Lo siento por ti que ya has pagado.
El resto: tomad nota.
juancarlosleo is offline   Reply With Quote