Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
ncguy68
Enthusiast
ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet, Asus TF300, Nexus 7
Save to Device....change default location

I want to change the default location where Calibre saves books to the SD card on a Nook Tablet. Where is this setting located?

Thanks, William
ncguy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy68 View Post
I want to change the default location where Calibre saves books to the SD card on a Nook Tablet. Where is this setting located?

Thanks, William
I am not sure the Nook allows:
Yoy can use literal values in the Template to create sub-folders in the default location.
eg.
No_Series/{authors}/{title}

Makes a folder: No_Series
and place books and folders inside
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
ncguy68
Enthusiast
ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ncguy68 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet, Asus TF300, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I am not sure the Nook allows:
Yoy can use literal values in the Template to create sub-folders in the default location.
eg.
No_Series/{authors}/{title}

Makes a folder: No_Series
and place books and folders inside

I know it can be done because I changed it once before...Oriignally the files were saved in My Files/My Documents....and I switched it to My Files/Books...I just can't remember how or where I changed the path.
ncguy68 is offline   Reply With Quote