Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 07-13-2020, 04:27 AM   #1
halloleo
Groupie
halloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: iPad
Current good ePUB+PDF reader for macOS which can fetch via OPDS

I have all my books on a desktop computer which serves them via OPDS to other devices.

On iOS I use for reading MapleRead as an ePUB+PDF reader which can fetch the books via OPDS.

So my question is: Do similar apps exist for macOS which can fetch from OPDS?

ps: So far I used ClearView, but it seems to be "abandonware" (Wbesite is down two months) and it cannot read from OPDS. Other apps I found reviewed on the net look years old.
halloleo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mac os, opds, reader software