Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 01-29-2015, 12:01 PM   #1
K8HW
Connoisseur
K8HW began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy A03s, Galaxy Tab A, Kindle Paperwhite (10th Gen), Nexus 7
Question Downloading with Content Server and Calibre Companion

I have been able to download more than one book at a time with Calibre Companion connected to the content server. However, this morning when I tap on a book to download it I am taken to the screen showing the metadata instead of being able to select the download option. I've searched the settings but can't figure out what happened. What did I accidentally change?
K8HW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:21 PM   #2
K8HW
Connoisseur
K8HW began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy A03s, Galaxy Tab A, Kindle Paperwhite (10th Gen), Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by K8HW View Post
I have been able to download more than one book at a time with Calibre Companion connected to the content server. However, this morning when I tap on a book to download it I am taken to the screen showing the metadata instead of being able to select the download option. I've searched the settings but can't figure out what happened. What did I accidentally change?
Never mind! I found the option. Sorry for any trouble I might have caused.
K8HW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert