Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-15-2015, 02:09 AM   #1
lizzyong
lizzyong began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Selected a couple of Authors/Series but Calibre not showing the books selected

Help!

I think I must have clicked some wrong settings and now when I select multiple authors or genre or etc, the books are not showing. It will only show 1 selection at a time.

lizzyong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 11:53 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyong View Post
Help!

I think I must have clicked some wrong settings and now when I select multiple authors or genre or etc, the books are not showing. It will only show 1 selection at a time.

Search Highlighting has toggled. There is an undesire interaction with a small set of Plugins that can leave this in this wrong state (for those of us who do not use it).

Preferences:Searching: (second tick box, and the 3rd if this happens frequently)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2015, 07:43 PM   #3
lizzyong
lizzyong began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Search Highlighting has toggled. There is an undesire interaction with a small set of Plugins that can leave this in this wrong state (for those of us who do not use it).

Preferences:Searching: (second tick box, and the 3rd if this happens frequently)
Thanks for your help. Now it shows the book in highlighted among the rest instead of just the books. I think I might have accidentally installed a plugin. Now i have no idea how to resume to the old version.
lizzyong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 07:47 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyong View Post
Thanks for your help. Now it shows the book in highlighted among the rest instead of just the books. I think I might have accidentally installed a plugin. Now i have no idea how to resume to the old version.
The PI that trips this issue causes no damage (and still works), just the annoyance of clearing the undesired state.

If it pops up again, you now know how to spot and clear it up
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote