Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 01:58 AM   #16
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
A lot of hugs, prayers and best wishes.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:09 AM   #17
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I wish you all good luck, and naturally you will come back! And don't think you can ever forget us, we won't let you
Advert
Old 05-26-2010, 02:22 AM   #18
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Oh Dear,
I just read this, 1 minute after sending you a PM for news. I woke up with that thought.

You though girl, though as they come. You will be in the thoughts and prayers of many, I what little I have I give it to you with all my heart.

Your friend and fan

Beppe
Old 05-26-2010, 02:32 AM   #19
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Well, I always hated doctors. I know my body pretty well so usually only end up with the doctors when something is wrong. Oh boy, did we mess up this time.

I got to ride in the big white donut on Monday and because it was inconclusive, they send me into the big humming drum as well (didn't care much for that and it took all my strength not to panic and jump up). ....

Uh oh!

Katti's Cat, thats very very brave of you to post this here while you really need all the bravery you can muster on another front ... Thanks for letting us know!

A veeery big hug and lot's and lot's of best wishes and prayers are on the way from my side .. no, must be there already .

It will be a fight. But you can and will win it!

All the best!! beachwanderer
Old 05-26-2010, 02:34 AM   #20
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Oh, Katti's Cat, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I know you'll be back posting with us soon. **make sure you tell that husband of yours to let us know how you are!**

I'm sending positive happy thoughts your way.

Advert
Old 05-26-2010, 02:40 AM   #21
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Very best wishes to you, Katti's Cat. See you again soon with good news to tell us. Love and luck. Neil
Old 05-26-2010, 03:56 AM   #22
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
What shocking news. Best wishes for the surgery, and a good outcome. I hope to see you back to good health and posting here soon.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:49 AM   #23
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I'm very sorry to hear that you are ill, I'll be keeping you in my prayers. I'm sure that we will see you back here soon, happy and healthy!
Old 05-26-2010, 05:38 AM   #24
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Thanks for your post. It is brave to share such difficult news with others. I love talking to you via these fora.

I am sending you the biggest bunch of healavibes I can muster.

You may feel a bit strange for the first little while, but I am sure you will come back stronger than ever. I know you won't forget us, just as we will not forget you.

Now we know why you will be off the air for a while, we won't panic. At least now you really will have a big hollow in there. It will give you more space to develop your loving, joking and reading parts.

Good luck

I look forward to your return to MobileRead soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
I'm with you, I love you, I'm sending you all the positive thoughts, all the energy I can, we will all do it.

You will come back healthy, sweet, bright, funny, enthousiastic; the beautiful, wonderful woman that we love. With a wig, if you want to.

Hugs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinlo View Post
You did the right thing by hitting the submit button.

You will receive prayers, hopes, hugs and well wishes. These things can't hurt, they can only help.

You have already shown great courage in posting what you have. Whatever may come to pass, I believe you have the strength to find the path that will bring you where you need to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I'm sorry to hear of your physical problems. I really hope things go well and the surgery gets them all with no lingering after-effects.

I will keep you in my thoughts. I'm wishing the best outcome for you and hoping you will soon be back to full strength and back to posing. You're words here have always been a joy to read, and the the place won't be the same while you're gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Wow, and here I was thinking from the title that you're losing your internet.

We are all with you, and there is great mana (power) in numbers. Now that you did hit submit, you have the entire force of mr behind you (apparently, to cover up your backside in those embarassing gowns they put you in for their sick viewing pleasure).

We are here. We will wait for your return. You are not alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Oh Dear,
I just read this, 1 minute after sending you a PM for news. I woke up with that thought.

You though girl, though as they come. You will be in the thoughts and prayers of many, I what little I have I give it to you with all my heart.

Your friend and fan

Beppe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
I'm very sorry to hear that you are ill, I'll be keeping you in my prayers. I'm sure that we will see you back here soon, happy and healthy!
I wanted to write something memorable, but after reading these posts I really have nothing else to add. May your surgeon has the steadiest hands ever!
Old 05-26-2010, 05:41 AM   #25
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Katti's Cat,

I may not post here very often, but I visit several times a day, and always read your contributions to MR. I'm sorry to hear you are unwell. I shall include you in my prayers, and wish you a successful operation, and a speedy recovery.

Slan
Mag.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:47 AM   #26
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
KC, I don't know you, don't know anything about you, my only "contact" with you is through reading your posts, and the only representation I have of you is that fat animal bum that you have as your avatar. But I was moved by your post here and wanted to wish you all the best.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:02 AM   #27
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Very sorry to hear this. Best wishes to you, Cat. I really hope things will go well for you.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:14 AM   #28
Shayne Parkinson
Author
Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
KC, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you the very best of wishes from across the ditch.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:27 AM   #29
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Adding my heartfelt wishes for a successful op, and a smooth recovery.

It won't be the same round here till you're back among us.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:56 AM   #30
tulsa
Zealot
tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2, Sony PRS 900
KC,

I don't post very much, but your post prompted me to reply and give you best wishes! I will pray for you! Hang in there and be tough!

tulsa
Closed Thread